Saturday, January 31, 2015

Kroger Customer Appreciation Day

I wish I would of known about this before hand so that I could of let you all know but yesterday was customer appreciation day at Krogers. I had to run up there to pick up a few things for the house, and when my mom and I walked in there were signs up every where and one of the employee's was standing at the door when you walked in handing out tickets to put your name on to put in a bag to choose a prize.
They also had free food and other giveaways going on, while I was at the deli getting some lunch meat my mother went to look over by the pies and they were doing a Pie Walk so she decided to join in on the fun, and funny enough she ended up winning.
They took her picture with the Turtle pie that she had won.
It really was really neat all the things that Krogers was doing for their customers.
So if you ended up going to Krogers yesterday, was your store doing the same thing?
If so  tell me about the neat things that they had going on at your store.

No comments:

Post a Comment