Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Baltic Amber Teething Necklace - Comes with Silicone Teething Pendant


I had the pleasure of trying the Baltic Amber Teething Necklace along with a Silicone Pendant. I first want to say that I have tried other teething necklaces with my kids and none of which really ever worked, but I heard how wonderful amber necklaces are suppose to be so I was really excited when I got this chance because I have twin boys who certainly are cutting teeth right now.
I wanna first start off talking about the amber necklace when I first got it I loved the little bag that it comes in so if you are getting this for a baby shower gift for someone it is really cute. The necklace it's self is very nice and I really love how the clasp that connects it together is made to make it look as though it is just another bead, I am also putting a photo below to show you also how when you take the necklace apart how it does not snap together you actually twist it on to ensure that it will not easily fall off, which is a big perk for me because I am always afraid that it could fall off and we could lose it. My twins have been teething really bad lately and no matter what I have done has not soothed the pain of those teeth coming in, when they arrived I put it on my twin that I know has been more uncomfortable because of his teeth to see how he would react to it. It didn't take long after he started wearing it that he seemed more calmer and happy again. I can really say that I truly believe when everyone says that amber's can really help with healing. It has also helped him rest so much better when napping and sleep at night.
Now when you purchase the amber necklace it also comes with a teething pendant which I personally love its not to big and bulky and it really goes with pretty much anything you are wearing out. The rope around the pendent is very sturdy so you don't have to be afraid that your baby will yank it off of you when they are chewing on it.
So from my personal experience with using the amber necklace I say yes that they really do work. So if you are looking for that perfect baby shower gift for a friend or a loved one I would really suggest getting them one of these they will thank you later when their babies are teething LOL. I am adding the link to amazon to where if you would like to purchase or find out more information on them you can.
Click here to view or purchase
  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.


No comments:

Post a Comment