Saturday, June 27, 2015

Sandy Candy Pebbles Sand Art, Candy Bead Stringing Necklace, & Sweet Sushi Kit


      Sandy Candy Pebbles Sand Art, Candy Bead Stringing Necklace, & Sweet Sushi Kit

I was given the great pleasure to be able to review this kit
Let me first start off by saying WOW this kit is amazing and was so much fun for my kids they really had a blast doing each set.
When you first get this kit each kit is separated so nothing gets mixed up.


 Sushi making set - it was so cute it is made up of fruit roll-ups, little candy cucumbers, candy rice, and little red fish. Everything was easy to take out of its own packages to add it to the sushi these really taste great you get a bit of sweet then you get hit with sour from the cucumbers and rice.



Candy Bead Necklaces-  For those of you who have never made one of these it is pretty simple you get little circle beads with holes in the middle and you place each bead on to the string and once you filled it up you end up with a whole necklace that is made of candy so you can wear it and then when you want a bit of candy you just stretch it and nibble a bead off. The beads are sweet not to sweet just about right and for me were not hard like some others I have had before they were kinda on the softer side.





Now last but not least the Sand Art


 Sand Art- This one was really fun you get 4 different colors of sand ((Which is actually little candy pebbles)) and you have to first snip the tops of the candy bottles so that the sand can come out but then you just pour the desired amount into the tubs that are provided you can even make cute patterns. The sand at first has a sour taste then goes to sweet.
This kit would be great for any children's birthday party, class party or just fun on a rainy day like we did.
If you would like to learn more about this kit or any others that they sell please head over Click Here





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment