Monday, June 1, 2015

WAFF Glitter Journal Notebook




I was given the opportunity to review this WAFF glitter notebook.
First I would like to say I truly wish I would of had one of these when I was in school. I love how it glitters and the colors on it, which they do carry different colors and different sizes for these notebooks.
The outside of the notebook is made of a silicone material which is also nice because if you accidentally spill something on it, the liquid will roll right off.
This notebook also comes along with little silicone letters that you can stick on the bumps
Now if you were going to use this for school you could put which subject on the outside you wanted to. Or you could even put your name or even both lol that way if misplaced they would know who it belongs too.
Now another cool thing about this is its not just a one time thing ohh now that the notebook is used up you gotta throw it away, no you can actually put if you have the same size notebook another on in it so you can use it for a long time to come which is very nice.
Also this would be great for the smaller kids who are working on learning their words and spelling.
And it also comes with two silicone latches if you will that go on the top and bottom to insure that the book stays closed which is also really neat. If you would like to learn more about these awesome glitter waff notebooks or to purchase one please Click here

#WAFFREVIEWS
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment