Monday, June 15, 2015

The Ultimitt


I was given the opportunity to review this Ultimitt #Tan
First I do want to say that this just comes with the mitt so you are able to use your favorite tanning lotion or if you would like to try theirs you could do that also.
I love the feel of this mitt it is so soft it fits nicely on your hand and does not slip around.
Since I know the harm of sitting out in the sun or even going to the tanning bed I choose not to do that so I am fairly light skinned so if I want any kind of a tan I always use a self tanner. But a lot of the times when you use sprays or lotions you end up missing spots or it ends up leaving streaks and of course the lovely your hands end up turning orange which never looks good.
With this mitt not only does it help not leave streaks but also you don't end up getting your hands turned orange.
Now when washing this I just wash it out in my sink with cold soapy water and that has done the trick of getting it clean and it still leaves it feeling soft after it drys.

If you would like to find out more about this mitt or any other product that the sell please
go here Click here I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment