Sunday, June 28, 2015

Crazy Balloons


Crazy Balloons

I was given the opportunity to review these fun water balloons

Fills and Ties 148 Water Balloons in a Minute - Hose Attachment Filler


As you can see these are really neat the water balloons are actually tied with rubber bands on the end of a stick.

Then on the other end it has and attachment for a standard hose so all you have to do is connect this to your hose and it will start filling up the balloons that are on the other end.

Now one of the most important things they suggest is when you are going to fill up the balloons to make sure they lay flat on the ground while filling up also that they are in standing water which is why we used this big bucket. Another great tip that I figured out is have your hose on so that it gets out all the air from the hose else wise you will end up putting air in the balloons that is why after we filled up the bucket some we pinched off the hose and attached them to the balloons.



Now as they start getting enough water in balloons they will start rolling right off the sticks at that time you can give the hose a light shake and the rest of the balloons will fall right off. I think that it is really neat that you no longer have to sit there and try to tie the ends of the water balloons, cause I don't know about you all but my fingers would get so tired and hurt and it wasn't always easy. 

And that's it they are ready to be thrown, and played with, in total it only took maybe two minutes to fill up two of the sticks the package comes with 4 sticks these really save you a lot of time and energy and the kids can start playing with in a matter of minutes instead of having to sit and wait for you to fill up each individual balloon. I really think these would be great for any kind of parties or even for out door school events. I really loved these and I know my kids as you can see really had a blast.
If you would like to find out more about these awesome water balloons or even purchase some for your kids please Click here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment