Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Aoson Android Tablet


Aoson Android 4.4 Allwinner A33 Quad Core 10.1 Inches Capacitive Screen 8GB Bluetooth Wifi Tablet PC M1016 Black



I was given the great pleasure to be able to review this awesome tablet, I did make a video so that I can show all my readers about this tablet but I do want to give you some of the basics first.

Specification 
CPU: Allwinner A33 quad core 
System: Android4.4 
Display: 10.1 inches 5 points capacitive touch screen 
Resolution: 1024*600 
Storage:8GB Memory: 1GB DDR2 
Camera: Front 0.3 MEGA , Rear 2.0 MEGA 
General: 
Battery: 3.7/5000mAh 
Bluetooth: Supported 
TF Card: Supported max 32GB 
Dimension: 253.5*148.7*10.3mm Package: 1x M1016 Tablet 1x USB Charging Cable 
1x Manual 



When I first got this tablet of course I let it charge up before using it so that I could make sure that I was able to get the full use from it with out having to worry about the battery going dead.
Once it was all charged up I went into settings and clicked on the WIFI button it automatically picked up my internet so I just simply clicked on it and put my password in and was good to go.

This tablet runs very fast I had no issues at all with lagging and living out in the woods that is a big plus because it cam be hard to pick up the internet at times.

This tablet would make a perfect gift to anyone who is looking for one at a good price and that also works great.
If you would like to find out more about this tablet or to purchase one for you self please 
Click Here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Great information! Would you please consider sharing my link to your readers? Please email me back at haileyxhailey gmail.com.

    Thanks!
    Hailey

    ReplyDelete