Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wishtime Toddler Rocking Funny Rainbow Stacker

                Wishtime Toddler Rocking Funny Rainbow Stacker


I was given the great pleasure to review this toy
I want to show you the video that I made of it so it can really give all my readers the great pleasure of seeing what this toy is really like

Here are a few great facts about this toy
  • Bright colors, shiny reflections and swirling beads stimulate visual development
  • Help Baby Develop Placing rings on post strengthens eye-hand coordination
  • Helps baby learn to differentiate among colors and sizes of rings
  • Hands-on activities strengthen baby's sense of touch
  • The toy is made of ABS plastic of non-toxic environmental material


My twins truly love playing with this, they have so much fun making it rock and spin around.
Then they also can take the rings off and put them back on.
Another great thing with the rings each on of them makes a rattling sound which really gets their attention along with the bright colors on this toy also.
I would really recommend this as a baby shower gift, or for an upcoming birthday.
It is recommend for 10 months +
If you would like to learn more of purchase one of these please Click Here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.



No comments:

Post a Comment