Friday, July 3, 2015

F.d ' Anconia Brownie Review


F.d ' Anconia Brownie Review 


I was given the great pleasure of being able to review this great box of brownies. They come in a great box and are nicely wrapped inside the box.
When you first open them you can smell the delicious smell from the brownies it does come with a little card that tells you the flavors and also how to store them.
If you store them in a tight container they will last 3 to 5 days
In the fridge 7 to 10 days
In the freezer they last a month and take about 2 hours to thaw once you take them out.

Honestly ours did not get a chance to make it to the fridge or the freezer the box that I got included 5 different kinds, Traditional, Walnut, Raspberry, Carmel, and Espresso.


Even though when you first look at them they seem to be the same but once you take them out and take your first bite you know they all have their own special tastes.

I decided to cut into each one so that you can really see what these brownies are like
The first one is the Traditional you can see just how fudgey these really are

Next one is Walnut there is big pieces of walnut through the whole brownie

Next Raspberry one of my favorites it has streams of raspberry filling through out the brownie which is so good.
Next is Carmel as you can see this also has streams of carmel going through the brownie
And last but def not lest is the Expresso

I honestly have to say these are one of the best brownies I have had, they are so delicious, when you first bite into one they are light, but fudgy, with a rich chocolate flavor they leave you wanting more after you eat one. 
You can def tell that these are hand made because they taste like they are made with love in each square.
This is def a family hit and I will be ordering some of the other kinds they have. These would make wonderful gifts or even for holiday's to set out for people to eat.
If you would like to see more of what they have or to even order a box please Click here


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.







No comments:

Post a Comment