Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Wishtime Toddler Goose Animal Play Toys-can Dancer


           Wishtime Toddler Goose Animal Play Toys-can Dancer


I was given the great pleasure to review this toy with my twin boys.
When you first take this out of the box it does not take any kind of assembly other than it does require three AA batteries which are not included.
I will show you my video I made to really give you a great detail on how neat this toy really is.


Here are some great facts about this toy
  • Imitating and chasing the goose can exercise baby's limbs large motor skills.
  • Different country culture can enrich baby's cognitive scope.
  • The strong hip-hop music can attract baby's interest and curiosity, and make baby to notice and like it.
  • The cartoon and fuuny dance movements with hip-hop music, can attract baby's attention to imitate.
  • The special hip-hop culture and music with distinct rhythm can develop baby's sense of music.

My kids really love playing with this now it is loud but what kid does not love playing with and dancing to loud music.
They can dance to the music and chase this little goose around and when they pick him up and stop him from dancing he says "Put me down Put me down I wanna dance" It really is funny.
My kids had the best time dancing along with this toy and hearing the music.
I really like how the arms and legs move and also his mouth and neck move around. Also on his belly it lights up, the bright colors really help him stand out.
This is def a toy that will keep your children's attention for long periods of time

If you would like to find out more or to buy one your self please Click Here

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment