Thursday, May 28, 2015

1000 Thread Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Standard Pillow Cases


I was given the opportunity to review this set of 

1000 Thread Luxury 100% Egyptian Cotton Sateen Standard Pillow Cases

In this set you get two pillow cases I got the grey which I really like because it goes along with my other pillows and sheets that I have.
These pillow cases are standard size, you can machine wash them in cold water and also if you dry them dry them on low heat.
I love the feel of the sateen exp on a hot night and you lay down on them and they feel very cooling on your skin.
The design on these are really nice stripes between a darker grey and a lighter grey.
They are light weight not a heavy material and also the stitching is very nicely done I can see these lasting a long time with out having to worry about them starting to fall apart of the seems coming loose. 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment