Wednesday, May 20, 2015

French Vanilla Bath Gift Set

I was given the wonderful pleasure of being able to review this gift set, I want to split this up in two parts so that first I can talk about the items in the box, then second part I am going to talk about the wooden box the set comes in.
When this first arrived and I pulled it out of the box you could instantly smell the wonderful French Vanilla. This set comes with: Shower Gel Bubble Bath Body Lotion Body Spray Bath Salts Bath Fizzer All the items in this gift set are french vanilla which is one of my favorite smells, when using the spray or lotion I can say that with the spray it keeps you smelling wonderful for a good amount of time unlike some of those other body sprays which you spray and 5 minutes later you can't even tell you sprayed anything on. Also with the lotion not only does it leave you smelling great but it leaves your skin feeling soft. With the Shower gel and Bubble bath for me personally I found I didn't need to use a lot to get a good out come.
Now on to this stunning gift box that all the gifts come in, normally when you think of a gift set you think of a basket but not with this set you get this beautiful keep sake box that has a mirror, a top slot to keep things in and also a drawer. The box it self is made of wood and seems to be very sturdy and put together very nicely. I really enjoyed doing this review and I will def be purchasing more of these in the future for gifts for my family, they have so many different products and gift sets to pick from if you would like to find out more about this gift set or another one of their great products please head over to their site.
Click here to head to their site


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment