Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Best Premium Sewing Kit



Best Sewing Kit

I was given the pleasure to get to review this sewing kit, no wonder this was voted the best sewing kit it comes with everything you could possibly need for your sewing needs.
Here is what comes in this awesome kit
Our Quick Stitch Sewing Kit contains all of the following important sewing tools and notions you will need for every emergency and every Quick Fix situation:
• 24 Stainless Steel Needles of Various Sizes Contained In A Protective Plastic Case
• 12 Spools of Assorted Popular Colors of Thread
• A Pair of Stainless Steel Scissors
• A Seam Ripper with Plastic Cover
• Two Needle Threaders
• Tape Measure
• Straight Pins
• Safety Pins
• Thimble
• Buttons

As you can see from my picture you get pretty much any color you may need for threading, which comes in handy when you lest expect it which is why this is such a wonderful traveling kit, you may be sitting there thinking why would I want to take this when I go out any where?
Well let me tell you the moment you pop a button off your shirt while you are on your way to an important meeting, or snag your shirt you will def be happy that you have this.
For me I have 6 kids so I am always needing to sew something, weather it be a backpack, a favorite blanket, or my husbands favorite pajama bottoms.
This kit will be every where with me from now on.
If you would like to read more on this awesome sewing kit or to even buy one

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment