Wednesday, May 27, 2015

FlavFusion


FlavFusion 25 oz Infuser Water Bottle with Locking Flip Top Lid

                                                                      #infuserwaterbottle

I don't know about you all but I love drinking flavored water and when you buy them from the store they can be a bit pricey and then you don't really know what all is in it or if it is truly healthy for you.
  So when I was given the chance to review this infuser bottle I was very excited. It is beyond easy to use you just place what ever fruit you desire in the middle part that is sticking about halfway down the bottle then you add your water. I really love adding strawberries to mine and kinda pressing them down in there to get the juices out.




Now to tell you a bit about this bottle I love the fact that the lid locks you have to turn the bottom of the lid to unlock then you can hit the button to open the lid and then drink, that really helps so that you don't accidentally open it if say it was in your backpack and then end up spilling all over. 
If you would like to learn more about this infuser or to buy one of your own please

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment