Saturday, May 9, 2015

Testosterone Booster Supplement



I was given the chance to have my husband try something out this time because of course as you all know Testosterone Boosters normally are for guys LOL so this will becoming from his point of view on this product.
Also before I right this out I want to say that before you start taking any kind of medications check with your doctor to make sure you are cleared to take anything and as always please read the directions on how to use medications and do not take more than is suggested to take in 24 hours.

As always this is not a miracle drug and you will not see instant results or over night. But he started taking this 3 weeks ago and can tell a difference now he has more energy when he is doing his workouts and doing his job at work. 
By having more energy and mind set he feels better with the things he is doing, also has given him more umph when it comes to his manly duties but I try to keep my blog rated PG so we will not go all in to detail with that LOL.
The bottle gives you enough to take for a 4 week supply.
There is also a Safety with taking this that I would like to share because I would never want to lead my readers wrong and always be truthful and honest.
#‎primalmuscle‬
Safety Information
Do not exceed recommended dosage during a 24 hour period. Consult a physician prior to use, especially if you have any medical condition or are taking any medication. Do not use if you are pregnant or nursing. Do not consume with caffeine or stimulants. Improper use will not improve results and is potentially hazardous to your health. For maximum shelf life store in a cool, dry, dark place with no direct sunlight. This product contains ingredients known to the state of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. Use only as directed. Notice: The ingredients and/or effects of this product may not currently have conclusive clinical studies from medical and/or regulatory authorities and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration as they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. User results may vary and the people featured have been remunerated. As with prescription drugs there may be undesired side effects

  I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 




1 comment: