Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Dehydrator Sheets



This review is for #dehydratorsheets my husband actually really loved this one because he loves making beef jerky, but hates how when you put the meat on the racks after they are dehydrated they end up sticking and then breaking your jerky. So with these sheets it was so easy to use them, first off we have a circle dehydrator and you can cute these sheets to what ever shape you need them they are super easy to cute.
They are very durable but also thin which makes for a great combination because when placing them on the racks it is not bulky and bunching up.
With these sheets you get 9 in total and they are 14 X 14 so they are nice a big.


Also these also come in handy if you want to line the bottom of your cookie trays so that when you are baking your baked goods don't stick to the cookie sheet. These are also reusable so you don't have to worry about using up the 9 that fast.
If you would like to find out more about these sheets or to purchase them 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free, even though I did receive it for free I still give my honest opinion. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. 















No comments:

Post a Comment